Thursday, January 21, 2021

Landscape Painting for Nomad Cafe

Happy Tidings
This is a special landscape painting I had gifted the lovely Nomad Cafe, of Ridgewood! I go there almost daily to get my favorite drink to start my morning- a large, iced coffee, with two added espresso shots, oat milk and coffee ice cubes. Oh yeahhh, give me that caffeine, babay! 

They have always been so kind to me and my mother who visits, that I decided to give something back. I surprised them with one of my ol' landscapes and they absolutely loved it! They explained to me how they visit Upstate to get away from the city to enjoy nature and its tranquil calm. This painting gave them a window to that whenever they may feel gloomy or such. They mounted it on the cafe walls, as I was pleasantly surprised to see it there! No matter how old I become, or how skilled I may be, nothing beats a good old-fashioned smile from those who you've just warmed their hearts.

Oh, and good grief! You must try their food and pastries! They are certainly some of the best I have ever had throughout Ridgewood! I like the name "Nomad" too. Kind of like me, a wanderer...

May you enjoy this for years and years to come, guys! Thank You. ~Ramon

No comments:

Post a Comment